EZ Balancer II
- Beautiful Powder Coating over aircraft grade aluminum for a long lasting, protective appearance.
- First introduced to the industry in this model balancer, integrated travel limiters on the cradles provide true "Hands Free" balancing! No more waiting for another set of hands to balance your models!
- Rubber Guards on the cradles protect your model.
- Small footprint when in the stored position. Flat when not in use, you can hang it on the wall or store it under a cabinet.
- With 18" between the cradles, it can handle wider fuselages like those unusally wide Gee Bee's or Military Warbirds without modification.
- Along with that, we have provided additional adjustability to handle very narrow "Profile" fuselages.
- Designed for 1/4 scale and larger Model Aircraft.
- Handles Model Aircraft from 8 lbs. on up to all legal IMAA and AMA weight limits.
- 100% MADE IN AMERICA
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO
Travel limiting pins are now factory installed!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- We stand behind our products with 100% support. If you have an issue, please contact us and we will work with you to remedy the issue ASAP!
- Please see the page titled "Terms and Conditions/Returns" for the complete explanation before purchasing.
- All EZ Balancer II's will be shipped UPS Ground.
- Orders placed before noon Arizona time will be shipped the same day.
- Please see the page titled "Shipping and Returns".
- We have opened International Shipping through our Ebay Store Global Shipping Program to select countries. Please check our eBay store for the countries we are shipping to.
- Click here for our eBay Store
- We are diligently working towards International shipping for all of our products through this website.
- Please see the webpage titled "Shipping"
- In the mean time, please be patient and check back often. Thank you!
- Thank you for your continued interest!
- Please contact us directly to see if we can generate a shipment for your order.
- Use the CONTACT page form to give us the specifics of the order and the delivery address.
- We will endeavor to create options for your order and contact you via your supplied email address with the quote.
- Thank you!